Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A miracle

That's what I was able to witness and be a part of yesterday. I witness my niece, Eliana Taeaolelei Runge, literally push herself out in to this world hehe She was such a cheeky girl and surprised us ALL by coming way sooner than we thought. We were doing "practice" pushes for about 20 mins, everything was calm. Then Greg decides to just check and then he shouted "SHE'S HERE!!" from then on it was chaos. But she was healthy, "A perfect 10 the nurses said" and they were right. She is absolutely a perfect 10 :) I promised Rach I wouldn't post the pics I took before she did BUT I have to cheat a little and so I'll post just ONE!

And now, I introduce to you, Eliana Taeaolelei Runge:

2 comments:

Rachey-Foo said...

I love that pic. You are too amazing. I loved every pic on FB. Thank you. Thank you. Thaaaank you!!! Love u.

Kayleen Taulanga said...

Hi Rina! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Doesn't seeing babies make you baby-hungry?!