Monday, July 27, 2009

Rina "Procrastination" Toketa

That's what my middle name should have been. I swear I'm trying (just not very hard) lol. For instance, I have yet to finish my Fourth of July post and it's almost August :( In a nutshell Fourth of July was amazing. My family had so much fun and we truly appreciate and love the Loosle's for their hospitality and love.

I've been trying to finish my photo blog. It's a gift from Jon and Berta and it's a little a LOT more complicated than blogger. I love it, don't get me wrong, it's definitely more professional looking lol it's just all the coding and personalizing that's the hard part. I'm almost there though and will post as SOON as I get that up and running.

Work is good. I'm blessed to have a job, not only that, but a job that I don't HATE and a job that works with my schedule. I'm sooooo extremely grateful for my boss who seriously has my back no matter what. He's so understanding whenever something comes up in my life that prevents or delays me from working. He's such an honest great guy and OH! I got a raise today!! Hello!!!! LOL

We just got back from a camping trip with the Myrick's (Mani's sisters) and we had a blast. Yes the kids were covered in dirt from head to toe the entire time, yes I had to sleep on an uncomfortable air bed, yes there wasn't any plumbing, yes the hike to the bathrooms weren't pleasant and YES YES YES it's not luxury. BUT I wouldn't have traded those memories for anything and I mean ANYTHING in the world. I love Mani's family so much and feel lucky to have them as in laws. I know I am anti social some times, mostly because I'm editing or working on my blog/website but they know I love them (they better) lol. My kids had so much fun with their cousins and it would make my heart melt every time I saw the cousins hug or tell each other "I love you". It's just nice to know that they are so close and I couldn't be happier. These annual camping trips are something we look forward to every year and has also inspired me to try to organize an annual camping trip for my side of the family! Starting next year-yay!

Mani's doing an awesome job at his work. I swear everyone loves him there, well, who doesn't love him? lol Story of my life! Nah, I'm blessed to have such a hard working loving husband. I'm so proud of him and happy that he takes care of his, no doubt.

Hmmm...I think you're all caught up now. I promise to post some pics of camp soon, but probably on my facebook...it's just easier that way!

I can't believe Noa and Tui will be starting school soon. It makes me want to cry and jump for joy at the same time :)

Love,
7

1 comment:

Rachey-Foo said...

FYI- our family camp outs have to include running water for showers and no scary bathrooms. seriously. or i'm never ever coming. ever. never. ever. ever. for reals. ewww.